To provide you with the products and services that Realize Food Company has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) when you register on the Site as well as when you make an online purchase. We value and respect your privacy.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site
Participation and registration on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein. By using, registering, or making an online purchase on the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years of age. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 18 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
What Information We Collect
Personal Information: We collect personally identifiable information as a condition of purchasing our products (“Products”), or subscribing to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on the Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number, age group, gender and product and/or concerns, and information about the brands and products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your shipping and billing address, credit card number, security code, and expiration date. To protect your personal information, users or customers of the Site must also register with a user name/email address and password.
Aggregate Demographic Information: Realize Food Company gathers aggregated demographic information through its tracking of IP addresses and other types of traffic data.
How We Use Your Information
The Realize Food Company will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- For market research purposes.
- To register you as a customer at our Site, and manage and maintain your account on the Site.
- Provide products and services that you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our Site.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media.
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site, applications or social media assets.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our Site.
- We need to send the information to third party service providers who work on behalf of Realize Food Company to provide a product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Survivalkit’s rights or interests. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties
The Realize Food Company may share your personally identifiable information (including but not limited to aggregated demographic data) with authorized third parties such as partners, subsidiaries, advertisers, affiliates, and/or agents as described in this policy, to:
- Provide you with information about third party products and services.
- Provide you with information about other products that you may request from us.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
The Realize Food Company provides customers with promotional announcements for such things as savings, rebates, and new products and these announcements can be stopped at any time by selecting the opt-out feature at the bottom of the e-mail.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) web beacons; (2) IP addresses; (3) log files; (4) domain servers; (5) types of computers accessing the Site; and (6) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to endure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
Web Beacons: We may use web beacons (or clear GIF’s) on our Site or include them in the email messages we send you. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that provide a method of delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. We use web beacons for many purposes, including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising and email auditing and reporting, and personalization. Information gathered through web beacons may be linked to your personal information.
IP Addresses: Realize Food Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
Log Files: Realize Food Company may collect information in the form of logs – files that record website activity and gather statistics about web users’ browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help us determine (among other things) how many and how often users have visited our Site, which pages you have visited, and other similar data (a.k.a., navigational data). We also use the log file entries for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer, or browser.
Various security measures such as SSL are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Updating Personal Information; Termination of Membership.
If a registered member’s information changes or a registered member wishes to terminate his or her membership, Realize Food Company will correct, update, or remove that user’s personal information from its database, upon receipt of notification from the registered member. Members may update information or terminate membership at or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Realize Food Company reserves the right to cancel a customer or user’s membership and account at any time, in its sole discretion.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Realize Food Company has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to Realize Food Company, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please email us at email@example.com.
For any reason and at any time you may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.